CyberTouch mono 70 (MMT7040A) is a turnkey 70” multi-touch table designed to comfortably invite multiple users to approach, interact, and collaborate with its content.
Advanced-Infrared touch detection offers ultra-fast touch response true 40-simultaneous touch points.
The mono 70 multi-touch, multi-user interactive touch table is designed for indoor applications. The mono 70 is fully integrated plug-and play.
- Museum Exhibits
- Tradeshows and Events
- Bars, Restaurants, Lounges
- Command and Control Centers
- Experience Centers
MMT7040A uses the NEC P701 Professional-Grade LCD Display:
- 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
- 420 cd/m² typical brightness
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- DVI-ID, VGA, HDMI input terminals
- 2 external USB ports
- Heavy-duty custom black housing
- Heavy-duty base
- Multi-layer safety glass
- 40-simultaneous touch points for multi-user activity
- Cooling ventilation system
- Splash-proof design
- Advanced IR technology preventing ghosting and blind spots
- Optional Mac-mini with choice of Win, Mac or Linux Operating Systems